Give your child a fun head start in languages and life with this interactive reading experience. Created by bilingual moms and vetted by early language development experts, this 5-page, 5-song collection of traditional Spanish nursery rhymes will provide hours of quality entertainment for your baby or toddler, while helping them take the first steps toward Spanish-English bilingualism. These books are perfect for supporting Spanish learning for kids from the earliest age.
This book features:
- Text in English and Spanish so you can follow along with your little one.
- Beautiful, colorful illustrations and high quality audio on every page
- Easy-to-press buttons and 15 seconds of songs on every page
- Content vetted by education experts
- Free resources for parents available at www.binibi.co
- On/off button for extended battery life, and easily replaceable batteries.
- Estrellita ¿Dónde Estás? (Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star)
- Cinco Monitos (5 Little Monkeys)
- La Lechuza (The Owl)
- Calma Pequeño (Hush Little Baby)
- Duérmete Niño (Rock-A-Bye Baby)
Binibi books are the perfect way to support your baby’s bilingual journey. Through sounds, songs, and bilingual starting phrases, you will help your child take the first step towards Spanish - English bilingualism. Press, listen, and sing-along!
Domestic orders shipped via Standard Shipping should be delivered within 3-10 business days of order processing (not including holidays) for the United States. Please allow up to twenty-one (21) business days for shipments to US Territories, and A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
During holiday rush and large sales events, there may be a slight delay in processing time, but we will make every effort to process your order as quickly as we can.
We do not offer to ship to multiple addresses or international addresses. All orders ship from our fulfillment center in Summerville, SC.
Note: Orders received after 12:00 pm EST in the distribution system will begin processing the following business day.
Over 75% of our product packaging is recyclable, and we're striving to achieve 100% recyclable packaging and eliminate PVC in our packaging by 2025.